Kent and Masters Saddles
Behind the Kent & Masters Saddlers name is a quarter century of saddle-making experience, saddle-fitting knowledge to the highest standard and equestrian expertise proven at international level.
English hide and butt leathers
Fitting solutions for even the trickiest conformation
Well-designed competition models
Kent and Masters GP Saddles
An open-headed tree and a broad panel which interfaces well, combine to make this a very universal fitting saddle. Cut far enough forward to allow for jumping and hunting, as well as schooling and hacking.
Visit the Kent and Masters Saddles web site for more information ...
- The ideal choice for a horse with an average height wither
- Built on a SimaTree saddle tree shaped to give wither clearance
- Tree positions the rider centrally for a balanced riding position
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for many styles of riding, including flatwork, jumping and hacking